Saturday, January 29, 2011

How did this happen?

I am the first to post their stats for this week??? How did this happen??? (This is for the week 17th -23rd)

I am having a hard time thinking of last week, and am only having this week in mind....so let me pick my brain....

Weight: 271.2 (loss of 2lbs)
Exercise: 3 days
Food: 90% (Just one day I didnt do so hot)
Compliments: 1, but I am told that it doesn't count because it wasn't from Travis, it was his MOM!
Measurements:
Waist: 50" (down 3")
Hips: 54" (down 2.5")
Thigh: 31" (down 1")
Arms: 16.5" (down .5")
Butt: 54" (down 2")
Upper belly: 45.5" (down .5")

These measurements shock me mostly because I haven't noticed a HUGE difference or any difference in my cloths yet.

I did pretty good for this week overall.....too bad I am doing HORRIBLE this week. So hopefully any points that I gain this particular week will help me out this week.

Next week I will make sure I post a picture... not a Lola but probably the Modest one...I think I scared a few people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The measurements are amazing! Thats exactly why I think taking your measurements weekly is so important... it helps you stay motivated! Go Crystal Light!!

Ps- my post is in progress right now...