Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is green the new red (and evil)?

Ok so a green lady a day keeps the fat on my bod-ay! Holy calories batman, robin, superman and the green lantern! I had no idea... And also no intention on stopping. What exercises burn 500 calories that is fun?

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 16 fl oz
Amount per Serving
Calories 510
Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g31%
Saturated Fat 12g60%
Trans Fat 0g 
Cholesterol 20mg7%
Sodium 300mg12%
Total Carbohydrate 78g26%
Dietary Fiber 6g24%
Sugars 67g 
Protein 15g30%
Vitamin A10%
Vitamin C2%
Calcium40%
Iron30%
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 35.3% Carbs 61.2%
Protein 11.8%

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I truly am confused and have no idea what this post means or is about lol

Annie said...

Well, first of all the hot chocolate from Starbucks is heavenly therefore could never be called evil. Shame on you for insinuating it! Secondly, I hear laughing at socially awkward moments burn a surprising amount of calories. Just putting it out there!

lauren said...

I find it a little suspicious that this post comes the DAY AFTER I HAPPEN TO BE DRINKING A GREEN LADY HOT CHOCOLATE IN YOUR COMPANY!!!

WHATCHA SAYIN??

Also- crap! I had no idea it hurt to love them soooooo much! Damn you green lady and your delicious ways! (thats right I said DAMN- I feel intense about this!)

Jenergy said...

Mari- translation: "wow, salted caramel hot chocolates from star bucks are high in calories."

It ok only 2% of the people I know truly know what I am saying, myself included. It makes so much more sense in my head, however the delivery is lost in ADD translation.

Lauren and Annie- I was "incinerating" that calories are evil, not the green lady, who as it turns out is not shacking up with the green lantern. Just sayin...

Ohhh you know what sounds good? A green lady! Hello 500 calories of liquid tasty beauty.