Sunday, January 30, 2011

I survived!!!

I did it!! I went 7 DAYS without chocolate!!!  Whew! So glad that's over.  And thank you for the chocolate chip cookies Lauren!  Hopefully this week I will work out harder but I feel good that I made it through last week alive.  Twin, you're on my list.  Well. at least you were before I got my cookies from Lauren.  You should thank her DOUBLE. 

And now the numbers. Dun, Dun, DUN!

Weight: 137.5 (2.5 LBS loss)
Chest:  34.5 (no loss)
Bust:  34.75 (0.75 loss- WHAT!! I demand a recount! Or a plastic surgeon!)
Waist:  32 (no loss)
Belly:  36 (0.5 loss)
Hips:  38 (1.75 loss)
Butt:  41.5 (4 loss) HOLY CRAP!!! Thank you lunges!
Thighs:  22 (2.25 loss)
Arms:  11.5 (0.5 loss)

Diet: 90% (what can I say, when chocolate is taken out of the pic, I'm just not that interested)
Exercise:  4 Days (Nerf wars count right?)
Husband compliments:  Um of course! One this week.  (Why yes my butt is smaller. Thanks for noticing babe!)


Roll your tongue in ladies.  It's not polite to stare.

And I beat your post TWIN!!

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Very nice!!! I can COMPLETELY see that you have lost some weight!!!! You are doing awesome and hands down for making it the 7 days!!!!!

Glad that Lauren supplied you with the chocolate chip cookies!!!

I obviously need to get my butt into gear and start doing better