Tuesday, January 4, 2011

confessions....

This file is from the Open Clip Art Library

I did sooooooo good last week, and sooooo good yesterday with my food. Then today, BAM! I caved. Lily asked for fries, and well... we both had some. Now I am in the pit of shame. :(

Maybe you all can learn from my failure.... Stay away from the fries! It causes nothing but painful guilt.

Lauren

PS- I already have 6 of my 10-15 miles done for this week! wahoo! AND I lifted on Monday. :) Too bad I undid it all and more with my moment of weakness.....
boooo for me!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... I've declared a "state of emergency" for both yesterday and today! For some of us, it was for a day of celebration, for others it was for the complete pile of crap that is our life... either way, everyone needs a SMALL treat sometimes!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

ah the dangers of fries!!

Congrats on getting the running in and lifting! Awesome!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

BEWARE OF FRIES!!!!!!
Okay, they are REALLY good, so I understand. But the guilt taints the taste right? So lame.

Don't give up, everyone is allowed to have a weak moment here and there!