Sunday, January 30, 2011

Points Breakdown!

Alright! So, Phase 1 is nearly complete!! Wahoo!

Here are the points as they now stand:

Twin - 85
Crystal Light - 61
Dark Crystal - 87

Its amazing how much a picture is worth these days!

So, tomorrow begins Phase 2, but I have one more activity for you all before we close our Phase 1 chapter...

Publish a post all about Phase 1. Your before and after stats, pics, ect. Give us a quick idea on what worked, what didn't and what you learned in Phase 1. This post will be seperate from your regular weekly post and must be up no later than WEDNESDAY NIGHT! It will be worth 5 points, and pics will add another 5. (Twin, you and I can reuse our pics from this week.)

Let the games continue!!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Can I cry??? I sooo don't want to do anything embarrassing!! Crap I thought that this would be in the bag!!! I mean come on!!!

K I think I can do this next challenge....sounds good. :D I have been preparing and have cut my soda intake WAY WAY down. Now to just get rid of it! :D Bring on the headaches!!!