Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear 8 1/2 lb little baby Jesus.....

Why am I praying you ask? I stepped on the scale yesterday and GAINED 2 1/2 LBS!!!! I'm not ok with this so the only option I see, is to pray that it was a mistake. What ?! It could be true! I'm probably building some MASSIVE muscles. That's definitely it. Soon I'll be bulging with rippling quads. Just wait.

So, numbers....
Weight: 140 LBS (%#^*#+%^%+#^^*%#^) I make up my own naughty words. It's a talent.
Diet: 100% (oh yeah!)
Exercise: 100% (doing the Leslie Hall dance counts, right? Stomp once for Britney and twice for Beyonce)
Husband compliments: 1 (his jaw dropped to the floor Sunday I looked so SMOKIN)
Awesomeness: 100% (what!? We don't count that!? We should.)

2 comments:

lauren said...

there is no charge for awesomeness.... OR attractiveness.

And if you're looking more svelte(which OBVIOUSLY you are since Adam noticed you looking smokin' on Sunday) then I say the 2 lb gain is just a fluke.

Crystal Hendrix said...

I am sorry about that gain!!! No wonder you didn't eat any lasagna last night!!!

Its no fair that your hubby is giving you compliments!! I tell my hubby how much I loose and what do I get???? Good job *continues doing what he is doing*. Asperger's suck!