Tuesday, January 11, 2011

week 1- Lauren reporting back

Hey I got some great news, and some not so great news.....
First off- The good news: I worked out, and didn't die/ flare/ cry in pain for hours! THIS is success people! The bad news: I had a crappy flare starting from Wed night through the weekend. So I only got 6 miles in last week and I wanted 10. But I worked out Mon-(running and weights), Tues-(just running), Wed- (swimming, my feet were ouchy). Thurs, Friday, and Sat.... I did nothing. I think I slept over 50% of the day, everyday. I also have noticed that when I am a lot of pain I either don't eat at all- or eat junk. I have no will power. Not the best habit- especially since it happens A LOT!! Ugh! It grosses me out to think about it. So yeah, I am going to try and work on that one... I hope this week is better!
Lauren

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I'm happy you have been able to work out! I am sad about the flare :(

I think you should make snack packs on your good days and keep them in tupperwares in the fridge...that way, when the bad days come & you have no self control..you have a nice healthy snack pack to munch on while you watch the Real Housewives :)

LOVE YOU! Good luck with the running this week!