Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last is best of all the game!

Yeah, so I'm last to post again... I sense a pattern developing...

Anywho, last week was pretty good for me. This week, not so much, but I'll wait for the weight in tomorrow to put in the official verdict.


Stats:
Weight - 179.2 lbs... 4lb loss


Chest - 37.75" ... I don't remember the last measurement (I'll keep better track)
Bust - 41" ... no change
Waist - 35.5" ... no change
Belly - 40.5" IDK
Hips - 42"... HOLDING STRONG!
Butt - 43" ... sorry
Thighs - 25"... down 1" baby!
Arm - 12.5" ... same


Exercise: 3 of 7 days... so, what 85%?
Diet: Last week?? 100% easy!




Here is a little Lola for you all:


Doesn't this make you think "Sexy"?!
So I'm thinking the weekly challenge thing is pretty fun, yeah? I think we need to keep these up... also, challenges from the peanut gallery are welcome, but please be gentle! We break easily...
This weeks challenge comes after accusations that last weeks challenge of No Chocolate was not challenging enough for me...
This weeks challenge: No soda!! This means no diet coke, diet DP, diet any-thing-carbonated...
Anyone who really knows me knows that this is my achilles heel, so no more accusing me of being soft on myself! Same rules apply; monday thru sunday, winner gets 5 points, if there are multiple winners then we all get 2 points each.
Also, Lauren will be supplying next weeks challenge and I have it on good authority it will be a fitness challenge... better start training now!!

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

So do I take this from post that you did it?? the full 7 days with no chocolate??

Awesome on the weight loss!! Proud of you!!!

I am looking forward to next challenge, a fitness challenge. :D