Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Checking in for week 1

Okay, I did okay this first week. Got a bit ahead of myself and checked my weight two days in...BAD IDEA!! I think I took it a little too easy for the next couple of days. So here is my results:

Weight loss: 5.8lbs
Workout: 4 days (heavy cleaning)
Eating: I did great Monday-Friday but went over on Saturday and did okay on Sunday
No compliments :(

I am feeling better, I think I am looking better but just not there yet. I already feel halfway through this week that I am not doing good, and losing motivation :( I am having NO DESIRE to exercise! I know that will make a HUGE difference but I can't get my butt to do it. Right now my only choice is to run stairs in my house or do a workout video and frankly that doesn't sound very fun....

So Annie maybe some days after I drop off boys we can do a circuit training at your house or something. Also Crystal how is the 10 Minute Solution videos???

Any help I can get I will take it!!! (You herbal medication people!! CHEATERS!!!) LOL

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! I need ALL the help I can get!

lauren said...

define "herbal medication"?? LOL! Did you want to sample something too?