Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Hot Pants" checking in

I'm not gonna lie, this first week was ROUGH. I had no idea the importance of chocolate in my life. I do now. This revelation came after a minor freakout. Well I describe it as minor but my husband might refer to it as "truly frightening". What was it over? Chocolate frozen yogurt. I also may have considered the merits of divorce during this minor freakout. What!? Chocolate frozen yogurt is important! After I came to my senses the next day, and got my beloved frozen yogurt, exercising and dieting became easier. What have I learned? Don't deny myself a weekly frozen yogurt. My marriage can't survive it.

On to my numbers:
Exercise: 3 days
Diet plan: 90% (thank you golden spoon)
Husband comments: 1 (why yes my stomach IS tighter!)

Bring on week TWO!

1 comment:

Jenergy said...

I laughed, i cried, i pee'd a little... all from reading this blog! Annie you so crack me up with your picture disclaimer! I feel like I'm staring at a demotivational poster but it's actually motivating me, not sure if that's really all that normal but that's over rated! I'd love to be everyones cheerleader during the process so if you give me posting rights I will make it worth your time, Bow-Chicka-Lo-La!