Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween! Oh crap, I am in for it!

Yea for Halloween!!! BOO to the Diet sabotaging candy and food!! Okay, so today might be my undoing, seriously. Not only is it Halloween, which means candy, treats, and just junk, BUT my neighborhood is ALSO having a block party! THAT means even if I am good all day, and I don't sneak candy from the bucket at the door(highly unlikely!), I STILL have to get through tonight at the block party! I am doomed! I have been trying this week to be good, and I fear tonight will be my big fat ending.
So in preparation for this DOOM that I am trying to avoid, I went to the gym this morning and ended up doing a 75 minute run, AND I did free weights when I got home! But just so you all can appreciate HOW hard it is for me to get to the gym sometimes, I included a photo of Jackson with his typical "I hate the exercise place!" face. He gives me crap every time I go to the gym! It sucks!

Doesn't THAT look fun?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm... I ate 2 sugar cookies for breakfast...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

lol CRYSTAL!!!! And i just want you to know that picture of Jack makes me a little sad- but makes me laugh too!! he is so stinkin cute, even when he is angry!

lauren said...

LOL! Crystal that was priceless!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Just trying to be honest!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

that was Chris' laughing comment