Friday, October 10, 2008

Everything is bigger in TX

Okay so I just thought it was funny... the first time we drove by LifeTime fitness here we thought it must be a corporate office or something. It is HUGE! Anyway, now that Lily is 3 months and old enough for the child care center, THIS is where I workout!
http://www.lifetimefitness.com/clubs/index.cfm?strWebAction=new_locations

I know crazy, huh!?! It has 4 full size basketball courts, volley ball courts, a 50 ft rock wall, the BIGGEST cardio area I have ever seen, 2 huge studios for classes, a private yoga/ Pilate's spa thing, oh yea and a salon, spa, 2 pools with slides, lane pools, hot tubs, soccer fields, a huge child care center, a healthy cafe, and locker rooms nicer than any gym I have ever seen!

It is a fun place to work out!

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

That sounds awesome & its seriously HUGE!