Thursday, October 2, 2008

Did Somebody say Mari!?!

I have officially been called out! Alright, Alright so I haven't posted....I have GOOD REASON! (view previous post-working 75hours wk & doing headbands is no exaggeration). HOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER.....I haven't been slacking! You may have read when my husband chose to sell me out last week saying i haven't been working on my push-up, I am here to defend my honor! As the video below CLEARLY shows otherwise..as you can see, my skill has vastly improved!! Before viewing, please pay close attention to the definition in my triceps..its phenominal! I apologize for the no-posting-only-commenting routine that I have fallen into, i promise I will be better!

Enjoy!


That being said...OCTOBER GOAL FOR MARI is coming soon!
...........And for those of you who were patient, I have decided to throw in a little
added bonus!


wasn't it worth the wait?

4 comments:

lauren said...

YEAH for Lizzy! Your triceps do look more defined! Sorry I posted just to irritate you... I was a little bored yesturday! Great job for reaching your goal! WOW that is a lot of exclamationpoints....

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

lol! I knew it! I am glad you harassed me, I had been meaning to post but kept getting distracted!

..i cant believe you didn't mention anything about my bonus photo!

Anonymous said...

Um... I'm a little choked up right now... You have a muscle! A visible muscle!! Wahoo!!!!

the organic kitchen said...

Valiant effort! Mari! Good job. Just a note...keep your belly and chest off the floor. i am so amazed by the weight loss. I should join your group except I would never post my weight or measurements! Good job everyone! ~ Linda Spiker