Wednesday, October 22, 2008

whoa!

OK, so you know how sometimes when your walking around at the gym, you catch a glimpse of yourself in those full length, full wall, mirrors...(as if anyone NEEDS to see themselves in their full sweaty glory...) Well, today as I was walking out- I got a glimpse of my hind quarters... and it was a WHOA moment! I mean I have always had a fabulous A**- large, round, and perky, but today I swear it multiplied... IT WAS HUGE! Even for me! So yea.... I had a WHOA/WHAT THE H*** moment. Just thought I would share. I know crystal can appreciate... not because she has her own arse, but because she knows all about the size of mine! BTW where did I get this thing? Crystal and Mari are flat bottom diva's..... oh yea and don't even get me started on the wall mirrors! I hate those things...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! You know I'm secretly jealous about the whole bum thing... as I lose weight my bum looks more and more CONCAVE? So weird!

Unknown said...

Lauren, you know I love you, and I have bad news for you. The round big butt thing - comes from the Carver side of things. It's true. It's sad. We gave up nicely normal formed butts for our genetically engineered noses that stay out of the way when we dive face first into ice cream. There are trade offs in all things. MAke it work for you - be the best butt you can be!

lauren said...

You realize of course that I was checking and REchecking out my butt in full view of everyone at the gym.... it was not pretty...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ahhahah! OMG You crack me up. I love this. I hope everyone reads it & sees how hilarious you are!

Unknown said...

Check and re-check all you want - but when you start touching - people go from staring to horror!