Monday, October 6, 2008

Gone Baby Gone!!!!

I'm so excited today! As of this mornings weight-in.... I no longer am carrying any Justin baby weight! I'm really excited since this is the first time I've been at this weight since I was preganant with Aubrie... And it means that I'm basically at the half-way mark in this whole thing!

So I'm 28 lbs down total, and I'm shooting for another 30 -32 lbs... sounds like a lot, but I'm encourage by my progress so far and by how supportive everyone is around me. Examples... Lauren and Patrick helping me with the Advocare products, or Ammon letting me know that he had set time aside to take me to the gym while I'm visiting NYC next week, or Carlo telling Amms that he planned on cooking healthy meals at home most days for me so I can keep up my new lifestyle... it really does go on and on. Thank you all so much!

Last week was great! My points were great... I actually had 20 left over at the end of the week, and no, that wasn't planned, I just got really really busy. I didn't get to exercise (4 exams, a HUGE accounting project, ect.) BUT, at Lauren and Patrick's encouragement, I started taking the Advocare products everyday... UMMM, I LOVE CATALYST!! It was awesome! and I know it helped me burn the extra calories this week!

Current Weight: 156.6 lbs.

One more week to go before NYC! I'm shooting to hit 155 by Monday next week...

5 comments:

lauren said...

Yipee!! I love it when you get pumped! Keep it up skinny mini!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOu ARE AAAAAAMAZING!!I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK! UM DID I MENTION YOU ROCK!?!?!?

Jeni said...

WOW!! I am so proud of you! That is so awesome. Good JOB Crystal!

manhattan crew said...

Between cooking healthy, going to the gym, AND walking 100,000 miles in NYC for a week....you should be way ahead of schedule!!
I promise you will weigh less after your visit than before. AND we will have delicious meals!!!
Carlo is the master!!
xoxo
Amms