Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to Reality!

Okay, so that was the BEST vacation I've ever had in my life!!!! I slept, I played and I ate... oh boy did I eat!! The food was amazing... and I had to try ALL of it! Sooooo, of course, when I did my weigh-in this morning, I was very nervous. I walked ALOT last week, but I never did get up to go to the gym. And all the food we ate was really healthy... I just ate a lot of it! All in all, I was happy when I weighed myself this morning... only about a pound heavier than last week.

But now, it's back to reality... I'll be seeing a lot of you in a few weeks and I'm looking to lose about 8 pounds by Thanksgiving. I'll keep you posted!

Current Weight: 157.4 lbs

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

EIGHT POUNDS IS AN AWESOME GOAL!! I love it~! You are gonna be a twig at Thanksgiving & you'll have to wear belts with all those new pants of yours! YESSSSSSSSS!