Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Update...

First of all, let me just tell you how excited I am today!! I'm leaving later today to go on my first vacation WITHOUT my children... I'm really excited, but nervous and a little worried to leave them. In fact, I think that nervousness has been a little problem for my weightloss this week...

I was fine on my POINTS, and then Mom brought out the comfort food last night! Pasta (w/ lots of yummy cheese) and apple pie ala mode.... it was divine! My resolve was a little weak last night (as it was most of the week, to be honest) and I endulged.

I actually feel really guilty about it, but that was last week and today is this week! Hopefully, this week, with the billions of miles I'll be walking AND going to the gym, I'll do better...

Current weight: 156.4 lbs.

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

A:stop worrying about your kids, they will be fine, seriously. :) B:This week you will be allowed to endulge because you will be walking so much it will be like MINUS the points! ha!

AmandaScraps said...

Way to go Crystal! I always give myself one day a week off. I go hog wild (just ask Lauren!)
Have a great time in NY! Your kids will be fine!