Saturday, November 1, 2008

DONT YOU WISH YOU KNEW....

Okay, so you are going to know now. HOW IS MARI DOING ON HER GOALS?! Oh my my my... Last week was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Im telling you what...Cycle, and running , and more running...not that I ran far..(k so 2miles was my max & i almost died & it probably took me 30min..) BUT I did it!
This week...nar-so-good. I have EXCUSES!:1. My birthday! 2. I was sick (seriously, I left work early twice this week because I felt like I was gonna vomit) HOWEVER. I did do cardio 2 times..I know, totally crappy. Even the guy at the front desk of the gym was like "wow, you are here?!" Ya- jerk. haha. Anyway, today I had a great cardio workout since I am feeling better- I ran a couple miles & did the bike for 2o min..I know its not Lauren's marathon workout but SOME of us don't have that kind of time! ;) hahah. J/K..I know its her crazy will power.
So this week's plan: run 3miles each time I run (baby steps people) & I want to run them in 10min miles..I want to run at least twice this week. & do other cardio on my other days.
Cross your fingers for me!
On a side note, I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

lauren said...

It was birthday week... I give you a bi. But KEEP running! not too fast though.... I don't want you to smoke me too bad on thanks giving. AND I don't appreciate being called crazy.... Just kidding. Love you! LOVE that you actually posted! hahaha
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds great... and by the way, cardio twice last week was good! I don't think I've worked out since september...

On a side note...

Should I sign-up for and walk the 4mile or just do the 2 mile health walk on Thanksgiving?