Thursday, October 30, 2008

My current Favorite

OK, so I freely admit that I know nothing about Calories. I am barely starting to understand this vast sea of knowledge. So because of that, I am not sure how many calories are in my current favorite lunch. But lets be honest- I am not sure I would care. Anyway, I am currently loving my spinach salads! Whether with hard boiled egg whites, tomatoes, and carrots; OR with strawberries, red bell peppers, and pecans; OR well, any other combination really... I am loving them! They are just tasting so good...(for now! Anyone who knows me knows that I have food "phases" ha ha). I LOVE to pile the spinach high and just sprinkle the "pretty" stuff on top. It is kind of fun. Just wanted to share! Oh and IF you have any yummy spinach salad recipes... SEND 'EM MY WAY!!!

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

You know i have a bunch of those & so does my mother in law...I dont know if you are ready for the outpouring of recipes to come!

lauren said...

Bring it! I am ready! I am loving them...

Anonymous said...

Yeah for spinach!