Monday, September 22, 2008

You've come along way baby...



That was me at the end of May weighing 185 lbs., the heaviest I've ever been (not pregnant, that is) and a very tight size 18!! The first time I saw that pic, I gasped audibly. It's a embarrassing and sad to me that I let myself sink to that level.

But today...

I just put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since before I got preggers with Logan. A size 12! I may not have reached my goal weight yet, or even my half-way mark, but THAT is pretty good progress! Now, when I look at that pic I posted a few days ago, I'm actually really proud of myself.

I know that this is all really cheesy, but I think sometimes when you are trying to lose weight, it can get a little negative. Just the term lose weight uses negative wording! Well,I decided today that I want to celebrate what I've gained during the last 3 1/2 months... a waist!

6 comments:

lauren said...

I am going to cry! way to go babe! I know its been a hard road in more than one way... stay tuff! you can do it! Lots of love.
lowen

lauren said...

Way to go!
-Patrick

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention HOW I found that picture... It's PUBLISHED online!!! It's on the Giant Steps website.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOU are amazing! I love you! CONGRATULATIONS!! You seriously made me get teary eyed! You are amazing Crystal & I am so proud of you too! YAY FOR YOU! HURRAY FOR YOU! HOOOOOOOORAY FOR YOU! WOOOOOOP! WOOOP!

manhattan crew said...

Crystal!!! I am soooo proud of you!! Keep your momentum going and we will go on a little shopping spree in new york city!!!
You are making the lifestyle changes necessary to make this new you a permanent thing....not an easy feat, AMAZING!!!!
3 weeks!!
Amms

Cim Carver said...

Way to go Crystal!!! That is so awesome! Keep going strong!