Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekly Update...

Bad news...
Okay so last week wasn't great. It wasn't horrible, but I really need to do better, as far as consistency goes. I didn't workout at all on Monday, Tuesday or Saturday. I did lift on Wednesday and did my Pilates on Thursday, and Friday I had to walk from Walmart to school and back, so I counted that... I know I'm lazy! Anyway, I also went over on my points by 6.

Good news...
I actually still managed to lose some weight! Current weight is now 161.6 lbs.

I'll try to be better about my points and work-out this week. And as i said before the picture is coming... I better not be the only one who puts it up!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

You can do it!! Just think, 5 weeks til Oct! Crunch time! I have been sloooowly working on the push up, girl push ups are still hard though!! Love you!!