Monday, September 29, 2008

Crystal's Weekly Update

While I'm currently having the worst day ever, last week wasn't horrible...

I did really well with my points, I even had about 5 left over. I did decide to use up a few more earlier in the week and then eat a little lighter on Sundays from now on, since my weigh ins are much better when I do that. But overall, I did well with the food thing.

Exercise - why is it soooooo hard to fit this in?? I mean, yes, I've had a really tough week at school and a few more doctors appointments than usual, but come on! Other than my softball game, I did NOTHING!! Not one lap around the block, not one crunch, not even a leg lift... zilch!!!

Current Weight: 159.6 lbs.

So, in keeping with Lauren, here are my October goals:

- Keep up the progress with my Weight Watchers goals.
- Do some form of Aerobic activity 2 days a week
- Do some form of strength building activity 2 days a week.
- Do some ab work 4 days a week.
(These activities can be combined, if I so desire.)
- Plan my work-outs into my schedule... and then FOLLOW THRU!!

I'm still hoping to hit my goal of 155 before my NYC trip. Two more weeks... it's going to be a little tight.

2 comments:

lauren said...

159!!!! 159... that is Awesome! I am sooo completely jealous. Looks like I am still the "fat & Ugly" sister. Thanks for loving me anyway. Goals sound realistic and i Know you can do it! Mostly though I think.... GO GO WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS GO GO!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!! YOU CAN DO IT! But you gotta work REEEEEEEEEEEEEAALLLY hard to make it to 155 in two weeks, that sounds rough! But I believe!!! Ps. 159 is freaking awesome! Way to go!