Wednesday, September 17, 2008

whats up

Hey its Lauren, just checking in for my weekly update. I have had a really good week. Ran every day last week (except Sunday) and walked with the kids three times. I did 3 very small free weight / lunges / abs workouts, but hey I did them! I ate really well, sticking to my advocare products, no fast food, only water, and eating lots of veggies routine!

It wasn't a perfect week however... there was a small "dislocated toe" issue that put my last two "runs" of the week to moderate uphill walks instead. Plus there was a chocolate issue on Sunday that I really really don't want to talk about! :)

One thing that made my week... My Thursday run... it was awesome. It felt great and I ran a hard four miles (hopefully I can go even harder soon). But mostly it was nice to have one workout not feel like "out of shape" torture... I felt like I was actually making progress... finally.

I am doing pretty well this week too... although I missed Tuesdays "official" workout I made up for it by cleaning the house until about 1:30 am... and man was I breaking a sweat! I also decided that my week in review is feeling pretty positive and I am not going to ruin that feeling of success by weighing myself this week. I just want to feel the positive and not ruin it by the fact that my body doesn't like to let go of any "extra" while I am nursing still. I hope my brave and supportive sister Crystal doesn't feel cheated about that fact. I promise to make the scale next week!

Oh yea and we got gym passes this week!! Free child care included!! Can you say YIPEE!!!

Lauren

2 comments:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

Good Job! thats better than me! You & Crystal are kicking my butt! Sorry about the toe...its only SLIGHTLY funny ;).

Unknown said...

I can appreciate that! Good job on the exercise.