Monday, September 1, 2008

oh oh oh

So today tested my commitment and it was only day one! This morning I woke up dead tired from my red table extravaganza, and left to go to get the kids pictures taken. Well then my stomach started acting out and the kids pictures took forever, that's when the fatigue hit. I did not want to even move let alone go work out. Then when I got on the treadmill it wasn't working...gotta love moving. So I eventually (after much complaining) went outside and ran/jog/died for about 25 minutes. I hate this getting back into shape part! At least I went. But I didn't get my weight and measurements and work out plans yet. I will do that tomorrow... sorry crystal. Grape!
Lauren

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Good job!! Stupid treadmill, are you going to get it fixed soon?

Unknown said...

Soooo... Are we posting measurements? I don't know, it could be interesting... or just depressing!