Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Biggest Fear

We all have that one thing that scares us the most. For some it might be heights, the Christensen feet, or public speaking. For me it often seems that it would be swimming with Great White Sharks or the use of the word "moist." While those things are scary, I must admit that even scarier is the possibility of being "Skinny Fat." Now things might change but for now it appears that "huge" is not a word that will ever be used in conjunction with my name. I can't get big muscles (believe me i've tried) but at the same time I don't get big fat either. I have narrow shoulders and a concave chest and that is pretty much it.

So, the fear lies in the possibility of the skinny fat man. He's not the "strong" but a little heavy guy he's "weak sauce but a little heavy" guy. If you look at him with clothes on he looks like a normal skinny guy but take the shirt off and all you see is soft wimpiness.

Over recent months I have seen a number of indications of this possibility creeping up. The most concerning one being the occasional "thigh rubbing" that had never been an issue before. This is a big RED FLAG!

So it's time to get to work.
Current Weight: 169 lbs.
Goal Weight: Not skinny fat
Workout Goals: 5 days a week. Running, Biking, or Kettlebells (I'll post on these later)
Eating Goals: Protein shakes for breakfast, good lunch & dinner. Diligent with my Advocare products. Treats only in the evenings (I know that's the worst time but let's not fight nature people!)

-P Rizzle

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!
I LOVE THIS! PS. THE FEET & MOIST COMMENTS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD AT WORK! WELCOME TO THE GROUP YOU SKINNY FAT MAN!
LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!