Tuesday, September 23, 2008

gulp gulp gulp

Okay, I have something fun to try. As I have been trying to only drink water and plenty of it, it gets a little boring. So I thought I would spice it up a bit. We are going to have a water drinking contest! In the next 24 hours from the time you read this blog entry try to drink as many ounces of water (no Mari juice doesn't count) that you can. That's right H2O pure and simple! Keep track and post on the comment section your results. Let's keep track in ounces, and anyone can play (that means you random observer)! OK...... ready set GO!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Have you tried the flavored water like Propel? I really like it and it makes drinking enough water a lot easier for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to bed now, but I've had 4 bottles of water so far today. That's like 67 oz. I started counting at 9 am... so we will see how much more I get in the a.m.

lauren said...

here we go... 11 bottles of H2O! Not propel (although I love that too) not gatorade or anything else just water. That is 16.9 ounces a bottle making the grand total... 185.9 ounces. Wow that sounds like a lot...

Anonymous said...

Ok, I drank 105 oz. in the last 24 hours. That's about 5 bottles less than Lauren, but still respectable I think. That's good on the water Lauren, I think you've got that one down, don't you?! Nice job!

lauren said...

I might go a little "over board" sometimes.... maybe...