Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Upper body struggles..

I figured out why I can't do a push up, I have ABSOLUTELY NO UPPER BODY STRENGTH! Chris also says I have weak abs...thanks Chris! Anyway, my update isn't really one that you can "measure" but lets just say working on girl push-ups...yes, I said girl push ups..not REG push ups..as I said earlier..baby steps. My arms are TOTALLY sore too! I am not going to update each week on the sadness that is my goal..but I will let you know when the month is up! I seriously am wondering if its even possible for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have no doubt you can do it... Well... JK!!

lauren said...

ok girl pushups are a good baby step. But weekly updates are important. They keep us all motivated! SO try to write about something skinny one.