Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I guess its my turn

Alright- I officially suck! I only ran 3 days last week. Lame! In my defense my treadmill wasn't working and patrick doesn't get home to help with the kids until late...but still! I did okay on my other goals.... until sunday... then I DID have a diet coke.... oh the shame! But good news is this week is going better!
Officially:
weight 173.... thats right people still the same.... get used to it I don't lose easily.

But I am staying positive! Go Me!

Lauren

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Diet Coke to the rescue!!!! haha. You will be FINE!! Good news is you ran 3 times! Thats pretty dang good going cold turkey like that.. (does that make sense?) Chris says he wants to post...I wonder what he'll post!..hhmmmm

lauren said...

I love that you think I did OK. I feel lame. I am sooo heavy! Gotta love the unconditional support. Hey do you think anyone reads this blog but us?