Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHH

(All said while pacing and hyperventalating!) I can't believe I am doing this. I can't believe I am doing this. I can't believe it. I am totally freaking out. ahhhhhhh. Alright already- my current weight is (ahhhhh).....

173 lbs (seriously! I KNOW even I was surprised... it just creeps up there.)

My work out plan for Sept.

M-F to run at least 30 min daily.

M/W/F
Lunges, Free Weights and Abs (I hate abs!)

Other Goals
I am only drinking Water
12 servings of fruits and veggies daily
Using the Advocare Products (post on this to come!)
Go walking for 30 minutes with the family (kids and all) 4 days a week. Probably sun/mon/wed/sat.
Avoiding all fast food.

Okay that's it. I hope you all appreciate my bravery. Now let's get this weight off!

Lauren

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

WOW!! This work out sounds intense! You are going to kick your own butt! I am feeling a little retarded with my simple goal of one push up...I better step it up! YOU CAN DO IT LAUREN!! Don't freak out, you are gonna do it!! Woooooohoooo!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that youre showing some restraint Lauren... ? The plan sounds good to me! I'm with you on the abs thing... I used to love them, but after three kids, they just make me feel weak and pathetic! Mares, your goal is good! Your ultimate goals are different than ours, so go for it and let crazy here work-out for the both of us!!! JK! GO LAUREN!!!

lauren said...

That is TOTALLY holding back....I can't run 10 miles in 30 minutes. Plus I have to run out side (eww) so I won't be able to do crazy inclines the whole time. Plus we have to a lot for the fact that I am not so good at the whole FOOD thing. To each their own!