Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am back from my holiday....

Umm Lauren you wanted my exercise tally....ummmm I did only two workouts last week...they were both one of your exercises....but can't remember which now. Then this week....Monday I did set up for a Relief Society Mtg...I set up 10 tables by myself and moved 2 couches, 4 chairs and 2 side tables (my biceps were killing me the next day). Then Tuesday I put about half of it all away, and then today I have done a small running workout on my NEW TREADMILL!! So basically....I get a big fat ZERO!!!!

For my food journal......ummmm.......ZERO!!!! LOL I was on holiday!! Okay well the truth is I am all messed up pyscolgoly. My mental health is surfering and I haven't been me for a bit. I am feeling a little better, but until I can get into the doctor (next week) and do something I am afraid I will still be kinda out and in.

But I did get a new treadmill last night. We got it from walmart...one of their higher end ones. It has a google map thing that allows you to do trails anywhere that there is a google map. It sounds fancy, but not. LOL I did get a little bit of running in tonight and wow....week one starting all over again! LOL But this time I know I can do it. I am looking forward to doing week one all over again, I DEFINATELY want to do at least 1 5k this summer and more if I can. So I better get cracking....

Then I realized I haven't posted any stats for some time......SOOOOOO......

My last weigh in that I posted was on the 15th!! HOLY CRAP!!!

So for week 14th to the 20th:
Exercise : yes
nutrition: no
Weigh loss: 1lb (266.2)
No measurements here

So for week 21st to the 27th:
Exercise: no
Nutrition: no
Weight loss : 2lb (264.2) DO NOT ASK ME HOW THIS HAPPENED!!
No measurements

K now I am caught up. Behind on the pictures, but oh well. I have noticed that my cloths are a little smaller again...so maybe I gained inches and then have lost them again or have lost more inches. Who knows!!!

One thing that I have learned....I like and HATE Lauren's workouts!!! KILL ME NOW! But getting those points and having the competition makes me move more and work harder. Even though I hate the feeling of being behind in points and whatnot, it makes me go. So I am looking forward to next week! :D

Welcome March......


***Pictures to come of me on my new "baby" soon to come....***

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Ummm please excuse me spelling....I am not educated very good