Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh yeah, this is what Hell is like- I remember now- workout Challenge

So I have been a slacker. No I haven't posted your posts for the last 3 WOC!!! WOW- I suck. Anyway I still have them. They still count. No worries. I WILL eventually get to it.

Now, on to the issue at hand. ALL of us have been slacking big time! I haven't been working out as hard, and I know none of you have either! So in an effort to not get burned out- we dropped the ball... BIG TIME! Does that mean we quit? Should we just throw in the towel? Hells to the no is what I say! Time to pick ourselves back up, dust off our workout shoes, and start sweating to the oldies again. Who's in?


With that in mind... Here is your Work Out Challenge of the week! (yeah, I KNOW its WED... shut up, I am eventually going to get on track. Anyway that's why this one is small)


#1

Set your timer for 15 min.
Do FULL on burpees, yep you heard me, Burpees for the whole 15 min. Don't stop, don't take a break, slow down only if you must.
stop. Stretch. Then do 15 min of Cardio- your choice.


#2

3 x 20 Walking lunges
3 x 20 Static pulsing lunges
3 x 20 Plie squats
3 x 20 Push ups
3 x 20 Tricep dips

Then stop. Stretch it out. Do 20 min cardio- your choice.


That's it. No abs this week... cause frankly- I can't ask you to do what I am not willing to do myself! And there is NO WAY I am doing abs when my spine hurts like this.... so lucky us!

alright- comment when you see this.
25 points if you do both workouts. Nothing if you don't do BOTH. Comment on this post when you are done. So yeah, that's 2 total comments from each of you.

Go Jelly GO!

Lala

6 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I see it....on it.....tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I see ! I see!
I'm doing my training runs Thursday and Saturday, but I'm all over this Friday and Sunday!
I'm so glad we are back!!

Jenergy said...

Uuuuuggghhhh....

Crystal Hendrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Hendrix said...

Done with both workouts.....done....the end

Anonymous said...

I fail... only one! stupid 20 hour funeral day....