Saturday, March 12, 2011

I stole his computer!!

Quick! Chris is asleep and I've stolen his laptop for a quick update...

Yes, I have been exercising. I have been eating fairly well with food. I am also completely computer-less until the weekends while we look for a replacement for my murdered laptop. So, that means I'm moving my weigh-in day to saturday mornings... starting today!

Weight - 176.4lbs ... down 3? (I can't remember my last weigh-in)

Chest - 35.5"
Bust - 40"
Waist - 37.' (I am not doing the "belly" measurement anymore... cause its kinda gone! So my 'waist' measurement will be done at my belly-button every week, instead of the "smallest" part of my torso.)
Hips - 41"
Butt - 41'
Thighs - 24.5"
Arms - 12.25"
Calves - 15"

Now, my plan is to start doing my cleanse tomorrow (sunday) thru March 21st... Unfortunately, I will be having LOTS more dental work done in the next 3 - 4 weeks, so it will be a little touch and go, but I will be working hard to stay on track. I have set a personal goal for myself for the next 6 weeks: I want to reach a size 10 by the day of my graduation - April 29th. I am currently a comfortable size 14, so I've got my work cut out for me, but I want to look good for all my graduation/Disneyland pics!

I will be stealing Chris's laptop again later tonight to post some Lola's... I've missed the skin!! ;)

I hope everyone is still committed to this little contest... I know I am!

DC out!

No comments: