Monday, April 4, 2011

WOC- Keeping it real

First off- Congrats to CL!! You got 25 points last week! AND were the only one!! Yipee! Holy point cushion batman! Now onto this weeks challenge.


Workout 1

50 Mountain climbers
50 Leg lifts (as in the Ab workout)
50 Push ups
50 Tricep dips
50 Hip raises



Workout 2

Run a 5k (3.1 miles). I don't care how fast & I don't care if you walk. Just get the miles in. Annie- be careful! :)


Workout 3 (max effort means, as fast as you can! PUSH IT!! Keeping correct form of course!)

Burpees, MAX effort, 3 min
Walking Lunges, MAX effort, 3 min
Plank Up/Downs, MAX effort, 3 min
Squats, MAX effort, 3 min

20 min of cardio.

Ok girls each workout is worth 10 points. Finish all 3 and you get 2 bonus points. You have until Sunday. Good luck!

Lauren



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck! I got the 5k work-out in... but hurt my hip and was out for the rest of the week!!

I swear to hit it hard this week though... I want to repeat these and then hit up a few more if possible....

Crystal Hendrix said...

I got the 5k work in as well too, but not the others, just time flew by and I ran out, no excuses but I didn't get it done.

I also want to redo it this week, and try to get a 5k done each day.