Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Workout Today

Ok...so Lauren tells me I really need to do a post on my workouts. So, here is what I did today. It really beat the crap out of me and I'm pretty nervous about how I'm going to feel in the morning:(

So today was a legs/abs day so here's what I did.

Warm up run half mile. (I know it's weak but i have to keep my cardio to a minimum)

Abs:
I do these three exercises all in a row no rest and then repeat for a total three times 
-Leg raises to failure
-Ab Pully machine thingy to failure
-Plank for 60 seconds

Legs:
-Leg Press 3x10 
-Calf Raises 3 times to failure
-One-legged squats 3x10 (your back foot raised behind you on the bench squat down with one leg and then switch)
-Leg Curls 3x10
-Leg Extensions 3x10
-Sitting Calf Raises 5x10

It's the one legged squats right after the leg press that really kill me. I die! Literally.

3 comments:

lauren said...

I hate ABS! I die! I totally skip them whenever you are not with me. :) BUT great post! and I can vouch for you here- IT'S A TOUGH WORKOUT!!!!!!! But.... you are looking good ;)

lauren said...

or is that TUFF!?! I can't spell....... :(

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

HOLY LEGS BATMAN!! Next time my car breaks, Ill just hire you to take me places! :) YAY for your post. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE MORE PARTICIPATION!!

Also, I am with Lowski---abs are the WORST!! I am working on doing them more, because its totally death.