Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confessions

OK- so for the last 10 weeks I have been doing great! Staying consistent, working hard, the whole bit..... THEN came this week- blah!
I started out really "low" Monday and just couldn't get ANYTHING done. Then Tuesday was the same. Wed came and I was like- OK I feel better Lets Go! BUT then Patrick called and told me He would be traveling during my Half Marathon, so I couldn't run it..... ARGHHHHH!!!! So I rebelled, and didn't run wed; and by Thursday I decided this week was a wash. SO no working out all week!! :( I am so lame!
The good news about me- when I workout I eat better! The bad news- When I don't workout I eat CRAP!!!!! and usually lots of it! I think this week I have survived on chocolate, cake and caffeine alone... YEP that's it! SO GROSS!!
SO anyway needless to say- I feel yucky, and I am renewing my commitments this week. I am craving a good run!!!
Its enough to make you say "oh! my! CHUBBINESS!!!"

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ahhaha. I LIKE the last line! Funny you. Its okay to have an off week..& I was thinking we should still ran halfs & support eachother from afar like we have been & that way we can still do our goal (just switching the date a little) so find one in TX & QUIT THAT GARBAGE! --no more junk food!