Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh Here It Goes, Here It Goes, Here It Goes Again...

This week I am proud to say...
I lifted...
I ran...
I biked...
And I only drank one bottle of juice!

I think I am making progress! Oh and i ran 6miles! (yes at one time) I am finally over that 3mile hump. I sweat so much! (tmi?) It wasn't easy & it wasn't fun, but I was proud of myself when I finished. I am trying to maintain a 10min mile pace, so that when I run my half I can (hopefully) maintain that pace.

This week I hope to:
Run a big stair case til I collapse (90 steps, very steep, as many times as I can)..
Do some booty building workouts
Yoga
Have Chris show me chest & back exercises..cuz mine are weak sauce

What are YOU up to?

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

What she failed to say is that she ran her 6 miles at a sub-9-minute-mile pace. Talk about fast

lauren said...

You are quick Mari!!! yay you! I am so proud!