Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm a chunky monkey.....

Or am I? This past week I decided to have one of those "Body and Fitness" assessments. It was a little bit scary! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share- so here are the results.

Lauren Wright
Age: 28
Height: 5'9.5" (I usually just say 5'10"- cause I like being tall)
Weight: 170

My BODY AGE: 28 (at least I wasn't older!)
Overall Fitness Level: High average (wish I had made it to Good or Excellent! NEXT TIME!)
Body Mass Index: High normal (as in .3 away from overweight! eeek!)
Cardiovascular (max VO2): fair (this was embarrassing.... I guess I have some new goals)
Bicep strength: High Average (REALLY close to the "good" level! yay me!)
Flexibility: Fair (SERIOUSLY! I did not expect such a low score here! yikes!)
and last but not least....(I have to note here, that NO ONE likes to hear how fat they are, especially when they've had trouble losing weight!)
Body composition: Optimal (this one surprised me! granted I am in the High end of optimal- but YAY! I am so excited! According to my score I have 21% body fat)

So according to my charts I have 133 lbs of Lean Mass, and 36 lbs of Fat Mass. Although I HATE the 36 lbs of FAT part, I am happy that I have a healthy body comp!

So I have some new things to work on: Cardio fitness, flexibility, and strength. Hopefully the lbs will come off eventually too- :)

Lauren

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I am glad you posted this, I was trying to tell Chris about it & couldn't remember the numbers--I think I was confusing him! Great job!! & Like I said before, no wonder your punches hurt so bad!!