Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sooooo I have kind of disappeared lately.... sorry about that... ANYWAY on to the New Years goals!

But first an update.... I have been doing awesome! Mon/Wed/Fri I have been lifting and doing 30 min of cardio. Tue/Thur I have been running for 45-60 minutes! This has been going on since the week of Christmas! The good news, I have finally lost 3 lbs, the bad news... well I have stopped trying to lose weight- but it is OK. I am working hard eating healthy (although not sure its "low cal") and I am happy with my fitness level and achievements.

Now on to the goals.... Mostly to keep doing what I am doing, I don't want to burn out so I am trying new cardio things Monday and Friday. Sticking to good old running Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday. AND lifting in a much more organized and challenging way! I also am trying to only eat consciously- no more mindless munching, and not even realizing I am eating!

OK that's it! I know it is boring.... but what can I say.... I AM DOING AWESOME!!!! (now lets just see IF I can keep it up!). :)

1 comment:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

this is quite positive! I am happy to hear it! Keep it up yo! And btw, that is a TON of cardio!! YOu rock!