Saturday, January 31, 2009

One step Forward Two Steps Back

This week was good & bad for me. Bad first: I didn't work out as much I'd hoped.. And the first two work outs weren't my "best" efforts. Good news: I ran 2 times, today did I finally surpass my 2m hump. It was hard!! I ran 3.09 or something...I am averaging about 10min miles and a really red face :) I did 200 lunges (100per leg Lowen!) and i am feelin' it! I don't even use weights & my toosh hurts. I need it though, flat butts are NOT attractive! I am still terrified of abs...I am so bad at them..but THIS week I will do my best to do a minimum of 3m each time I run & do abs at least once lol--i am so horrible.

How come no body is giving updates? What the heck?

Also, I invite Jen to participate in this fun! (everyone is invited) but she is always updating her facebook about all her work outs & I think it would be fun if we had a group of us "supporting" eachother and giving tips etc. Just a thought. Lauren since you have all the info, perhaps you should invite the other Carver women to join in the fun. Even our mama!!

Monday: 1hr. Cycle
Tuesday: got my hair did instead :)
Wednesday: nada
Thursday: Ran 2.5miles & did 200 lunges
Friday:slacked
Saturday: 3m run, biceps & triceps

Love you. Keep working hard & eating right!
M.

2 comments:

lauren said...

i did it! they are all officially invited! :) great job mari!!!!!!!!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

thanks lowski. where is your update? I am waiting!!