Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

Wow! Did I take a "free" week or what?! I don't know if it was pent up stress coming out or all of a sudden having a much shorter to-do list, but I went a little crazy on the food this week... too crazy. I've really got to figure out how to seperate my emotions from the way I eat. I'm not sure how to do it yet, so any suggestions would be great.

Anyway... I'm frustrated with my progress in the last two months. I was doing great during the summer, but then for some reason I lost my willpower/momentum. I haven't been below the 150's since I was preggers with Aub's and I feel like I can't ever get below it! I still have 25 - 30 lbs left until I reach my goal... I have to try to focus!!

Ok! So I figure this week is going to be hard to lose weight... what with all the yummy food and such. I'm just going to try not to go over board and maintain my weight this week. I'm just going to try to take it a week at a time for a while; until I get my focus back!

Current Weight: 151.2 lbs

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

i am thinking you deserve some credit, you've had alot on your plate. You were totally a rockstar when you first started off, naturally it levels out a bit, you can just hop back on the horse! You got it!