Friday, December 19, 2008

My sisters

Some of you might think this blog is about weight loss, and getting healthy. But it's not really. This blog is about 3 sisters. My sisters and me. We are 3 crazy, entertaining, and moody women, And we are best friends. Or at least, Mari and Crystal are my best friends. They are the ones who cheer me on, laugh at my crazy life and celebrate my successes. They are the people I most want to talk to, about everything, and the people who "get" me best. They love my children, and don't think too much less of me if I occasionally don't- (just kidding). And they help me everyday, to be stable, to be happy and to be healthier. I love them. This blog is about us- and our constant efforts to stay connected, because we live so very far apart. Sisters are the best. :)











3 comments:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

hahaha. Yes We Rock. Its true. This blog is welcome to ANYONE & EVERYONE...but it seems we 3 are the only ones who find it entertaining enough to participate. I love those pictures...I am so very very attractive, I think I should model or something..maybe for ProActive..I think they would appreciate my horrible skin & what a great success it could be for them once they clear it up...and Crystal always does amazing things with her hands!

Anonymous said...

I have "magic" hands... wait, that doesn't sound good, does it? Awesome post!! Now I don't have to feel guilty about that 33 points I ate yesterday, right?... right?

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

NOOOOOO! You are killing me Crystal! COME ON! Don't let the AFTER finals effect kill you! You can do it!! & use them there magic hands of yours to wag your finger & say "No NO" to treats!