Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week 1

So I can't find the cord to my camera, and I am half way thru the second week anyway, so no pic for week 1. However, I will included my measurements and weight and I SWEAR I will get my camera working before Monday for a week 2 pic!

At Hailey's birth, I weighed 194 lbs! Yikes!! Not my heaviest preggo weight, but pretty close! So here is my Week 1 info...

Weight 180.8 lbs
Measurements:
Arms (bicept) 12.5''
Chest 38''
Bust 41.5''
Under-Bust 35.5''
Waist 37''
"Belly" 40.5''
Hips 42''
Butt 42.5''
Thighs 25''

My pre-pregnancy weight was 153 lbs, so that is my 1st goal. I would like to get down to about 125 - 130 lbs as a final goal though, so that's roughly 50 -55 lbs total I would like to lose. I will be doing Weight Watchers again, and, of course, attempting to work-out as well!

Tah-tah for now!!

Crystal

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Yeah! GO YoU! I think that pictures are great, so find that cord! (shocking, Mari likes photos?!)

Keep up the good work. What type of work outs are you doing? What are your "fitness" goals? (how many miles do you want to walk this week? etc).

When does Weight Watchers Start ?

Good job sis!