Saturday, July 11, 2009

21 Challenge is complete!

THE CHALLENGE IS OVER!! Wohoo. Go relax, take a day off, maybe even have a cupcake...okay, maybe just half a cupcake ;) can't ruin all that progress right?!

Now I am pretty sure it was just Laura, Brit & Myself doing this. Brit ALMOST made it, but still did a valiant effort! Laura, did you make it? If so you need to go here & pick your prize! Leave a comment about the struggles & the benefits from doing this challenge!

Keep up the hard work!!
xoxo
Mari

4 comments:

Laura said...

I did pretty good, but I can't honestly say I did it 100%... It was fun though, good motivation!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ya, it was a tough one! Next challenge we will make a little easier, this one covered too many bases at once! thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm Amanda's friend... I have posted once or twice I think on your healthy blog. I just found this blog and i'm sad i missed your challenge!! I'm going to try it anyway. Thanks for being so positive. I love it!

Patrick Wright said...

Do I get a headband if I do it?