Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let the games begin!

Here it is! To my family, my friends, and whoever reads this & wants to participate.
A contest! A fun summer contest to keep our healthy goals afloat!
What it requires: commitment, self control, and a little hard work.
The prize?
A headband! [or Man-Band for the dude's...oh you know you want one!]

{the 21 day contest}
No Sweets for 21Days
Work out 15 of those 21 Days
[7 of the 15 workouts must include min 20min cardio]
Drink 64oz of H2O each day
3servings of vegetables each day
Do 1 out-of-your-way nice thing for someone else each day
{the rules}
be honest!
keep track of each day that you've completed the required steps
you are allowed 2 "Ooops!" days = missed your water goal, you weren't very nice, etc :)
Anyone & Everyone who completes it will get a headband
If you miss more than 2 days, you are OUT!
Beginning June 21st!
ending July 11th
To enter the contest you must leave a comment here by June 20th :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi, I'm Laura, I'm Little Courtney (Alvord)'s friend.
I want in, I'm like you, I need something to motivate me, and having other people do this and a cute little headband should do the trick!
So count me in!

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

Yay! Welcome Laura!! I'm excited you are joining in on the fun!!

Keef and Brit said...

I know I already said I was in, but I will leave a comment here to show that I am officially in... I will really really miss my sweets...

Chalonn said...

darn, I missed it...I will do it anyway!