Thursday, February 10, 2011

Keeping it interesting.

I got a question from my sis. "if I do one of the challenge workouts again, can I get the set points value again for the repeat?" I giggled, cause I thought of that one last week... but no one else did. :) The answer is YES. I will give you the same points for the repeat. And because I like to reward hard work, I will still give you the bonus points for the workout "add ons" on the repeat. So if you want to do workout#4 again, with the burpees, AND you still want to add a few. The points and bonus points stay the same. So keep track. BUT I will not give additional points for the "fluff" on repeat workouts. No post points, no pic points, and no video points, etc.... for the repeat workouts.

And BTW, I will be posting EVERYTHING you are doing this week online for the world to see. All your workouts, your extras, and all that. So keep up the hard work!

-L.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Burpees!!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

LOL Who wants to do the Burpees again?? DC??? Do you want me to hurt you?? LOL

Crystal Hendrix said...

Also are you giving us the points or letting us all know what everyone is doing this weekend so that we might have 1 day to catch up??? LOL That way Twin doesn't have to hunt down DC and chain her to the basement pipes?