Thursday, September 10, 2009

Workout of the Day!! Try it out

Ok guys-- Here is the workout of the day. Try it out and see how long it takes you to complete.

6 Rounds of

400 Meter Run (as fast as you can)
20 Burpees (see video on how to do a burpee)

It took me 33 minutes, I threw up a little in my mouth, and I think I almost died. But it was awesome!! In case there is any confustion, you run 1/4 mile as fast as you can, then you do 20 burpees, then run 1/4 mile and do 20 more burpees, and keep repeating for a total of 6 times. Try not to rest as this is for time.

Try it out and post your time to comments. You up for this Spikey?

Get some!!


5 comments:

lauren said...

puke! I watched you do this and I am not sure I can handle the pain.... Burpee's are the WORST!:(

But I guess if you want to watch me die... I will do it tomorrow...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

i will do this tomorrow & report back. I may die as well...it's quite probable..

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I just did it with Chris, I am DYING. I seriously am SO hot & so sweaty & my form on those burpees was awful! lol. chris was kicking my butt

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Well, this thing kicked my butt. We finished in about 32 minutes. I thought I was going to puke all of the street during the last 2 sprints. Good workout.

Patrick Wright said...

Nice work guys!!